Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bulkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bulkley is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulkley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bulkley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulkley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bulkley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Howard Bulkley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Bulkley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bulkley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bulkley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Gastroenterologists.