A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bullard is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullard
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bullard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bullard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bullard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Bullard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bullard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bullard has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bullard practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.