A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bullard is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Bullard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bullard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Bullard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Bullard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bullard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Bullard practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI.
See Hanford Family Physicians.