The only place to go for advanced wound care. show details The only place to go for advanced wound care.
Jul 24th, 2012

Incredibly smart with a great bed side manner. It was always a pleasure to see the Dr., he spends time with you and explains everything that's going on.

bone infection show details bone infection
Feb 8th, 2011

I am from California and moved to Texas and had a very bad accident, which became infected. I think I was the worst patient ever. Everyone, every doctor were so patient with me, and helped me get through a difficult time in my life. I would tell someone looking for professional, caring and above and beyond care...Abilene Regional Wound Care Center and Dr. Bumann and his staff are the BEST. Love ya I'm back in California now, but I'll never forget you all and hope I never need you again, but I'd fly all the way back if I did. God Bless

Dr. Bumann and Staff show details Dr. Bumann and Staff
Dec 18th, 2010

This doctor and crew are outstanding service providers and very dedicated to their patients healing.

Nov 11th, 2009

One of the most caring and compassionate physicians that I have ever met. He took the time to sit down and talk to me and explain everything that he did.