Dr. Timothy Bunchman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2012
Extrodinary Doctor
Dr. Buncman has a very special place in my family's heart. When I was 20 weeks pregnant my husband and I received very devastating news concerning our baby. No matter how bad the news was Dr. Bunchman told us that he would do they best that he could and couldn't make any promises. However, with his patience and experience concerning our son medical condition he has been there for our family since day one. I would recommend him to other parents in the same situation. He is very friendly and has very good beside manners. Most important, he is always very honest and up front and I will always respect him for that.

April 7th, 2011
Top Doctor
Dr.Bunchman is a man of great wisdom and compassion. My 2 1/2yr old came into the hospital with 95%kidney shut down in 2008 and Dr.Bunchman was able to diagnose, treat, and get my son better. He puts his patients first and treats them with such love. I am forever grateful for him helping save my son.

November 28th, 2010
Dr. Bunchman saved my daughters life.

August 12th, 2010
Amazing Man!
We were so fortunate to have Dr. Bunchman in charge of my daughters Nephrotic Syndrome diagnosis & treatment. She trusts him and his suggestions. We adore his ability to relate to child & parent to make her kidney disease a serious issue, but encouraging her to "live life fully" in spite of it. Peace and laughter with superb treatment. We have been blessed through him!

August 5th, 2010
Dr. Tim Bunchman is an incredibly caring and concerned doctor. His great sense of humor is a breath of fresh air in comparison to most specialty doctors! He treats his patients with a great amount of respect (even though they are children!) and always includes the child in treatment decisions. Dr. Bunchman is an out of the box thinker and we absolutely love that about him! We've never trusted a doctor as much as we do Dr. Bunchman!

February 8th, 2010
Great Practice
The whole team is excellent with children and making them feel at ease. Often times while waiting or taking vitals, they will blow bubbles for the little ones to keep them entertained. They know each of their patients on a personal level and are spectacular at their jobs.

January 2nd, 2010
Excellence!
The Doctors are wonderful and the staff is great. They are truly an awesome bunch to have providing care for your child. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. The best!

November 23rd, 2008
THE best!
Has taken care of our 3 year old son over the past 3 years, including dialysis and a transplant. He and his staff are superb! We would NEVER go anywhere else.