Dr. Timothy Bunker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bunker?

March 26th, 2017

Larry C Overton Jr.

DR Bunker great Back doctor Move closer to the Georgia Line. Best Doctor ever had that's all I have to say pretty good when one of your old patients. Want's you to move closer I would drive an hour, Have A good day

November 27th, 2016

An awesome doctor that takes the time and treats his patients with respect and dignity. I really like Dr Timothy Bunker and recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2016

I WAS A PATIENT OF HIS IN BIRMINGHAM, AL AND IT HAS TAKEN ME UNTIL NOW TO FIND A DOCTOR THAT CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM, ALTHOUGH STILL NOT AS CARING & THOROUGH AS DR. BUNKER. GOOD DOCS LIKE HIM ARE HARD TO FIND!

February 2nd, 2016

Excellent Physician. Hope he surfaces soon. Miss my doctor. Hamilton Spine not the same without him.

January 12th, 2016

He is a very good DR. do you knwon were his office is please.

I Like Dr. Bunker .

March 13th, 2014

Criminal Minds!

Dr. Bunker is fine. I have to give God credit first but Dr. Bunker has been able to reduce my pain and made it bearable. I don't even see him that often, maybe a couple times a year. Since his nurse practitioner left, sad to say, it's almost impossible to get in to see him. His staff seems to be very nice when I'm there (for the most part!), however, when I call, IF they return my call, they treat me like I'm a junkie!! I probably take less meds than any of their patients. It's a terrible feeling when you HAVE to take meds that you would prefer not to take in the first place, then be treated like a drug addict because you see a pain management doctor! Don't judge one apple by the whole bushel! It's like being charged with a crime you KNOW you didn't commit! It's SO HUMIILIATING to get these people to understand that. Shame on you all!

September 4th, 2012

Dr. Bunker is great

Dr. Bunker is a caring and compassionate man. He is one of the smartest doctor's I have met(if not the smartest) The office is very professional and the nurses are generally nice. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain due to any type of spinal injury. He also does selective nerve root blocks and epidurals. He is responsible and understanding when prescribing medicines

December 30th, 2011

thourorough and kind doctor

January 26th, 2011

love Dr. Bunker

I met him in Montgomery,al. Followed him to b-ham al. But he traveled to far this time couldn't follow.I think he is the most understanding passionate doctor in his field. Would recommend him to anyone. Go meet him you will not be sorry.

October 7th, 2010

My Mom is walking again

Dr. Bunker performed knee injections for my elderly mother. He has an excellent bedside manner, and he is very skilled at what he does. She reports that her knee pain is greatly reduced, and she is walking a lot more. We appreciate having a doctor like him in this area.

October 13th, 2017