Dr. Timothy Burd MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Omaha, NE

4.7

February 9th, 2017
My visit to Dr Burd
I have nothing but good comments with the staff during this process. Dr. Burd and Corinne have been way beyond my expectations. Tammy has been right there to answer any concerns I have at home and handles everything g immediately. I have never felt better since my surgery and I have nothing but the highest regards for all of them!! Thankyou Dr. Burd for doing such a good job and thankyou Corinne for stitching me up so perfectly! Thankyou Tammy for putting up with me so graciously.

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Burd is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. I remember several years ago I had a cervical fusion and developed a pulmonary embolism. Dr. Burd was going to be leaving for California for his father's birthday. He was at the hospital before he got on the plane and was back as soon as he landed in Omaha. One of the nurses told me that he called to check on me while he was gone.I would never go to anyone else. The only problem I had was with the scheduling. I did wait six weeks to get in the last time I saw him and just recently I needed to make an appointment due to a fall and am waiting three weeks to get in. That's a long time when you hurt. My primary doctor is doing all he can for me but he's not Dr. Burd:(

December 15th, 2014