Dr. Timothy Burns MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Coeur D Alene, ID

3.4

October 17th, 2013
Disappointed....
I saw this DR because my Primary Physician was out of the office. Dr. Burns did not pay much attention to what my issue was & just quickly prescribed me with antibiotics & pain medication. Having previous experiences with "Zpak" that were unsuccessful, he argued with me when I asked for a different antibiotic that would be more effective for me. (I know my past experience & my body). Follow up request for a muscle relaxer (the hydros were not helping) was denied, and a request for work release was not met. My reason for being off work for a few days due to the current medical condition was NOT unreasonable. I have been a patient of this practice for 18 years. VERY DISAPPOINTED in the level of care I received. I will never again choose Dr. Burns for myself or my family, for future care.

December 15th, 2011
Ecellent doctor
Having been to Dr. Burns for many years I suddenly found him to be kinda burned out so for my own self had to leave the office. I think he is an excellent doctor and until lately seemed very into his work and patients. Perhaps a little time off.They work long hours and long days....always helping someone.....a tough life but we depend on them.