A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Burrell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Burrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Burrell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Burrell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Burrell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Burrell practices Emergency Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Greenwood Emergency Physicians.