A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Byrne is Good. Dr. Byrne has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Byrne, MD, DO, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- St Luke`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Byrne practice?
Dr. Timothy Byrne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Byrne, Dr. Timmy Byrne