Learn more about Dr. Timothy Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Byrne, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Byrne DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Timothy Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Byrne practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.