A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Byrne, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Byrne DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Timothy Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Byrne practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.