A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Byrne, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Byrne DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Timothy Byrne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Byrne practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wickenburg, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Wickenburg Cardiologists.