Learn more about Dr. Timothy Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Byrne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Byrne, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byrne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Byrne practice?
Dr. Timothy Byrne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Wickenburg, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Wickenburg Internists and Wickenburg Cardiologists.