Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 23rd, 2011

What a great physician!!! Very attentive, sharp, honest,approachable. Definetly Kows his stuff and does not B.S his patients!!! My family members see him and everyone loves him. I highly recommend.

Wow show details Wow
Nov 4th, 2010

One of the broadest funds of medical knowledge I have seen. Was worried he was a DO because I have been told they are "not real doctors". I have an unsual and rare problem, but Dr, Bray knew all about it, it;s history, current issues. I was impressed. He is blunt and honest with my habits, he did not judge. He sat down, did not take notes, but LISTENED. The next time I was in, it was like he had a mental tape recorder. Recalled the slightest details without a chart. The last thing he told me at each visit "God bless you". What a breathe of fresh air.

a great doc!! show details a great doc!!
Sep 12th, 2010

knows his stuff!!Very caring,attentive,aproachable.he took good care of me.

One of the "good ones." show details One of the "good ones."
by Dorothy on Jun 6th, 2008

Dr. Bray is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's an excellent diagnostician who doesn't waste my time or money. If there's a simple cure or treatment, he'll let you know rather than make you jump through all kinds of hoops and spend all kinds of money on needless tests. I like him because he's confident and experienced, but not a "know-it-all." He's a nice regular guy who you can really talk to and know he's listening. His staff is first-rate too!