Dr. Timothy Bray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bray?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017

Great great doctor

Answered all of our questions. Actually sat and talked. I know he was busy since his phone kept going off. I asked if he needed to leave but he said not until he had answered all our questions. Not like any doctor I have seen at Sandoval. He actually touched me.

January 20th, 2017

If you are sick at night in Rio Rancho, this is who you want. It's obvious he is from Texas. I researched and it looks like he had brought the excellence he was known for in Dallas to New Mexico. It seems he was quite the pioneer in hospital medicine in Dallas as well as very well respected in weight loss medicine.

August 23rd, 2011

What a great physician!!! Very attentive, sharp, honest,approachable. Definetly Kows his stuff and does not B.S his patients!!! My family members see him and everyone loves him. I highly recommend.

November 5th, 2010

Wow

One of the broadest funds of medical knowledge I have seen. Was worried he was a DO because I have been told they are "not real doctors". I have an unsual and rare problem, but Dr, Bray knew all about it, it;s history, current issues. I was impressed. He is blunt and honest with my habits, he did not judge. He sat down, did not take notes, but LISTENED. The next time I was in, it was like he had a mental tape recorder. Recalled the slightest details without a chart. The last thing he told me at each visit "God bless you". What a breathe of fresh air.

September 13th, 2010

a great doc!!

knows his stuff!!Very caring,attentive,aproachable.he took good care of me.

June 6th, 2008

One of the "good ones."

Dr. Bray is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He's an excellent diagnostician who doesn't waste my time or money. If there's a simple cure or treatment, he'll let you know rather than make you jump through all kinds of hoops and spend all kinds of money on needless tests. I like him because he's confident and experienced, but not a "know-it-all." He's a nice regular guy who you can really talk to and know he's listening. His staff is first-rate too!

January 24th, 2017