Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Flynn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flynn, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Flynn MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Flynn practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.