A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jones, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Jones practice?
Dr. Timothy Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.