A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cooper King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cooper King is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cooper King, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper King graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Cooper King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cooper King MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Cooper King practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cooper King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cooper King practices Psychiatry near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Mount Airy Psychiatrists.