A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy King is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy King, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cooper King MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. King practice?
- Dr. Timothy King has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy King practices Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.