Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Lee MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.