Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Lee
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Emergency Department, Stringfellow Memorial Hospital and Brookwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Lee has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Greg Eudy
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi18
Birmingham, AL 0 mi30
Dr. Jimmie Dotson Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi12