A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Cornelius Lee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lee practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.