Dr. Timothy Martin DO Patient Reviews

• Neurology Lancaster, PA

May 9th, 2017
Marilou Peters, from Ephrata, Pa. I'm having problems walking, and most of all...with my memory!!! I am in a wheelchair most of the time. I can transfer myself short distances. My speech-I forget the word I want to say. I cannot take the injections, or pills.
My Veteran's Adm. Neurologists, all left the Lebanon VA. When I was first diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Dr Timothy Martin, D.O.; He was my first! I've been approved for payment to the Neurologist outside of the VA, and they will pay for the visits.

June 6th, 2016
Ordered expensive tests
Ordered a $400 blood test and $400 MRI in the same visit. Didn't even bother to ask us how much our deductible was. ($3,500.00). Only thing it showed was that my husband has gotten worse. I could have told him that without any tests. I work full time but don't make much money and my husband is only on disability because of his Alzheimer's. And I've talked to his assist on the phone. She gave me attitude because my hubby forgot an appointment that he made over the phone and didn't tell me about it. I go with him to his appointments.

June 9th, 2015
Great Doctor, Very Poor Nursing Staff
Dr. Martin is a very good Doctor however his staff is far from anything close to professional and understanding. Especially is Nurses!! And Office Staff!

April 10th, 2015
Great Doctor, Rude Staff
Dr. Martin was very knowledgeable and a good doctor but the nurses were very rude and uncooperative. Very unprofessional.

May 1st, 2014
Dr. Martin is great physicians, he listens and offer options, he never seems rushed and spends a great deal of time with each patient. When you call his office, you always receive a prompt response.

March 28th, 2014
Good Doctor, But not so good staff
Dr. Martin is a good Neurologist. His insight is good and he is courteous enough to return calls promptly. It is quite knowledgeable of him to agree to disagree if the situation presents itself and resolve any differences. Some of his staff has very little to be desired and holds grudges especially if they have been resolved with the doctor without you even knowing it until later. Aside from that petty issue, Dr. Martin himself is worth having as a doctor for any care in that field. And I would recommend him to anyone else without hesitation. As for the grudges and rudeness some of his staff holds its not worth it especially in life, because it weighs like an anchor and it will carry like a stumbling block in every aspect of their lives. I m thankful Dr. Martin resolved any differences with me, I m sorry his staff didn t and still continues to hold the grudge even after it was resolved. Please do not hold this against this kind doctor in the reading of this review because it is not his fault.

April 30th, 2012
Caring, professional and listens carefully to patient
I feel very blessed to have Dr. Martin as my neurologist. He is kind, professional, caring and knowledgeable. His greatest attribute in my opinion is that he is a skillful listener. He is also not dictatorial in his treatment. He gives the patient options and helpful information to guide the patient in selecting the treatment that is best for them.

July 23rd, 2009
A good Neurologist
Find a neurologist is hard enough in this area. They are few and far between, I had 2 GREAT ones. One who moved to York County to practice closer to home and one who just moved on so I came to Dr. Martin and was hesitant. He was very thorough and caring. I was glad and appreciative of him