Learn more about Dr. Timothy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Miller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Preston Memorial Hospital
- Monongalia County General Hospital
- Monongalia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Timothy Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Miller practices Surgery near Kingwood, WV.
See Kingwood Surgeons.