A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Chuong Tran MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Tran practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Tran practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.