A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Carlos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Carlos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carlos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Carlos MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Timothy Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Carlos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists, Kirkland Hematologists, and Kirkland Oncologists.