A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Carlos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Carlos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carlos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Carlos practice?
Dr. Timothy Carlos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Kirkland Internists, Kirkland Oncologists, and Kirkland Hematologists.