A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Carlos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlos
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Carlos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carlos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Carlos MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Timothy Carlos has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Carlos practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists, Kirkland Hematologists, and Kirkland Oncologists.