inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2012
The very best !!!
I have been to Dr. Carlton for the past 25 years, for my annual check up ,he is the very best indeed !!!

February 29th, 2012
Won't give me test results; won't return phone calls
It has now been three weeks since my stress test and the doctor has not called with the results despite his commitment to do so within a day or two. I have called him twice about this and he refuses to return my calls.

October 13th, 2011
Caring and compassionate
Dr. Carlton comes highly recommended in my community. I have total faith in his abilities as a Cardiologist and also appreciate his well rounded knowledge of that of an internist which offers much insight into other possible health problems. The appointments never feel rushed and he spends ample time gathering all the information needed to take to administer proper treatment. He is friendly and pleasant, he makes you feel like you are a personal friend not just a patient. Waiting to see him is common but he is definitely worth the wait. The staff in the office is reliable, friendly with rare turn over so they are very familiar faces and recognize returning patients and aware of the patients needs. Dr. Carlton delivers quality care with confidence and years of experience. He is a true gem.

September 19th, 2009
Best around
Dr. Carlton is without a doubt the best Cardiologist I could have asked for. He spends so much time actually explaining and helping me personally understand what is going on versus previous doctors I have gone to (who only spend about 5-10 minutes asking questions). Where he truly shines is his actual involvement with each individual patient. From what I have seen, like me, the other patients are very happy to have a doctor who really cares about them. Yes, his waits are considerably long (though his care makes up for it), and his scheduling is busy (I couldn't get an appointment for quite some time and I've been told he does have to reschedule sometimes in the event of emergencies, so plan in advance), however I'm going to assume it's a result of his in depth involvement with each patient both when checking up on them in his office, or being called in or seeing patients in the hospital.Dr. Carlton is not for you if you want a doctor who merely writes down your answers to their questions, redirects your questions to other specialists, and doesn't spend a lot of time (in and out of their office as quickly as possible). However, if you're looking for a Cardiologist with years of experience who really genuinely cares about you and answers each question no matter what part of the body to which it relates, as well as offers superb heart care, I highly recommend him. I'd also like to note his office staff is very caring and good at what they do. It's clear they work very hard, and I just wanted to give recognition where it's due.

June 10th, 2009
Double booking of appointments, much too long in waiting during procedure.

March 14th, 2016