Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cassidy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dennis Cassidy DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cassidy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.