A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cassidy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dennis Cassidy DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cassidy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.