A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cassidy, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dennis Cassidy DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cassidy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cassidy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.