inactive

Timothy P Cavanaugh MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boston, MA

4.7

April 14th, 2014
I too have to agree that dr Cavanaugh is by FAR the BEST Dr. a patient can ask for. He cared for me and my three children. He was and will always be the best Dr we have ever had. I too don't feel that his staff is as professional as he is. I had more issues with them and only continued because of Dr Tim. When he left...so did we.

September 24th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
I have only had the pleasure of being Doctor Cavanaugh's patient for the last 2 years when he replaced my previous physician at his current practice in Pawtucket. He is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. The last year has been a difficult year as I was dealing with some post traumatic stress issues. His level of compassion combined with medical expertise is extraordinary, something that should be more the norm rather than the exception. He will be leaving Rhode Island and heading to Massachusetts. I am sure I speak for many patients when I say he will be missed. I wish him the best in his new endeavors.

August 23rd, 2012
MOTHER OF 5
I BEGAN SEEING DR.CAVANAUGH AT THE AGE OF 9. HE HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL AS A DOCTOR,AND HAS ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT WITH THE CARE I WAS RECEIVING . I HAVE 5 AMAZING CHILDREN WHICH HAVE ALSO BEEN UNDER HIS CARE SINCE THE DAY THEY WERE BORN. HE HAS WATCHED THEM GROW AND HAS ALWAYS PROVIDED THEM WITH THE BEST MEDICAL CARE ANY MOTHER COULD ASK FOR THEIR CHILDREN. BOTH OF MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS AND ALSO MY MOTHER HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OF HIS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AS WELL. IN MY OPINION HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN RI AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS EXTREMELY SADDENED BY THE FACT THAT HE WILL BE RELOCATING. I WOULD LIKE TO WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK ON HIS NEW JOURNEY. STILL I CANT HELP BUT FEEL WE ARE LOSING A MAJOR PART OF OUR LIVES. DR. TIMOTHY CAVANAUGH IS ABSOLUTELY BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR EVER AND WILL ALWAYS BE IRREPLACEABLE.

February 19th, 2012
Dr. Cavanaugh is amazing. His bedside manner and empathy is extraordinary. I almost hate to write good things about him or tell others because I'm afraid he'll get too many patients and thus his time will be strained. He explains things well and never rushes his patients.

November 10th, 2010
Hairdresser
I Love Dr.Cavanaugh, he is my #1 and only DOCTOR for the past 14 years. I am lost without him. Thank you so much!!!!

August 19th, 2010
Amazing doctor, wish more were like him
I started going to Family Health Services 15 years ago when I didn't have a job with health coverage, Dr. Cavanaugh was my doctor, and because of how well he listens, talks to me, and takes care of my health needs and concerns very quickly, I have been going to him ever since, even though I have a good job with good health coverage, I GO BACK BECAUSE OF DR. CAVANAUGH. He is the best doctor I have ever been to, I wish more doctors were like him and really cared about their patients and the care of their patients as much as he does.

April 17th, 2010
The service and care provided by Dr. Cavanaugh is exemplary. His office staff leaves a lot to be desired: doesn't always relay messages to him; doesn't always follow up with his directions (such as calling patients for lab work, follow up appointments, schedule changes, etc); while some are friendly, many are rude and ignore you whenever possible; they consistently make errors in billing.I continue to go to CCAP only because of Dr. Cavanaugh. I basically put up with the inept office staff because he is by far the best doctor I have ever experienced.