A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cawlfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cawlfield, Phlebologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawlfield
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cawlfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cawlfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawlfield graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cawlfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Cawlfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Cawlfield practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cawlfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cawlfield practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.