A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ceynowa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ceynowa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ceynowa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceynowa graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ceynowa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Luverne Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Ceynowa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Ceynowa practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ceynowa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ceynowa practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.