A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chappell, Pulmonologist, Lung Specialist, Critical Care Expert, Sleep Disorders Expert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chappell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chappell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Rae Chappell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Chappell practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Pulmonologists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Anesthesiologists.