A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chartier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chartier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chartier, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chartier graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chartier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy K Chartier MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy K. Chartier practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chartier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Chartier practices Dermatology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Boston, MA.
See Farmington Dermatologists.