Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Chartier
Dr. Timothy Chartier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with another office in Glastonbury, CT. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and General Surgery. Dr. Chartier is affiliated with Dermatology Surgical Associates, Hartford Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. Dr. Chartier has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Chartier has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Chartier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Aeumuro Lake
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Farmington, CT 0 mi8
Dr. Siobhan Collins
Farmington, CT 0 mi15
Dr. Paul Kirshbom
Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Farmington, CT 0.04 mi25