Dr. Timothy Chase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Chase?

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Chase, twice he did minimal exams, barely touching my skin. Hardly pressed down on mt abdomin during the exam. He had me keep the gown up and slipped his hands underneath to do my Breast exam and again barely touched me. That really creeped me out. I left the practice.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

It's been about 20 years but if it were not for Dr. Chase and his prompt diagnosis I would not be the proud mother of a 20 year old.. I never got the chance to say: Thank You Dr. Chase..

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Chase took time to figure out exactly what was causing my problem. He did not rush into surgery and exhausted all non-surgical options first. He always took time to answer any questions I had. I couldn't have asked for my surgery to go any better and I am so thankful he is my doctor!

My favorite at Glen Meade

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I wasn't crazy about seeing so many different doctors and not knowing which one I would end up having deliver my baby until the day I went into labor. But I was very happy it was Dr. Chase, whom I had maybe seen 2 times my whole pregnancy. His bedside manner while I was in L&D was great. I felt very comfortable with him and I will request him for all of my future appointments.

UN-NECESSARY SURGERY or THE WRONG SURGERY

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Had a host of medical issues that no one at Glen Mead Womans center took the time to study. I was rushed into making a decision for surgery that was a terrible mistake. Now Ill live with the mistake the rest of my life. When a Doctor just shrugs his shoulders and says he doesnt know what to do, wouldnt you feel like he had let you down. In doing some intense research since my surgery, I have now revealed this doctor took a very wrong treatment and surgery course with me. All I can say ladies, do your home work on this one before you are rushed into a decision. Even the best ones get it wrong sometimes.

Posted on August 1st, 2017