A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.