A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Primary Care Doctors.