Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Chen practice?
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Bordentown Family Physicians.