A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Christiansen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Christiansen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Christiansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Waseca Area Med Ctr, Waseca, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Nels Christiansen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Christiansen practices Otolaryngology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Otolaryngologists.