A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hunter Christianson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Christianson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Christianson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Christianson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.