A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christianson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Christianson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Hunter Christianson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Christianson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Christianson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Christianson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.