A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Chuter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuter graduated from The Univ Of Nottingham Med Sch, Nottingham, Uk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chuter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Michael Chuter MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Chuter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chuter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Chuter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.