The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Chuter
Dr. Timothy Chuter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Chuter is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Medical Center at UCSF. Dr. Chuter has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Chuter has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...