A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Liver Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Clark has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy William Ingraham Clark MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Clark practice?
- Dr. Timothy Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Clark practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.