Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cleland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cleland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cleland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cleland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleland graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Cleland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cleland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cleland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cleland practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.