A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cleland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cleland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cleland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleland graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cleland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Cleland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Cleland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cleland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cleland practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX and Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.