A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cloughesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cloughesy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cloughesy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloughesy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cloughesy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cloughesy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans