A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cloughesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cloughesy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cloughesy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloughesy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cloughesy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Cloughesy MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Cloughesy practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cloughesy has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Cloughesy practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.