Dr. Timothy Cloughesy MD Patient Reviews

September 22nd, 2014
I would travel all the way from Ohio (where I live now), back to CA to be his patient again (if needed), as I value his expertise and judgement so much. In 1999, I had been diagnosed with a brain tumor (comprised of 2 different cancers). Another doctor gave me a life expectancy of 2-to-3 years. I am very please to report that I am healed & well, and enjoying life 15 years later! You can't argue with results! Thank you Dr. Cloughesy

April 22nd, 2013
The Best In the West
We feel very lucky to have the best doctor in the world helping us face Brain Cancer. He is experienced, knowledgeable, humane, sensitive, smart, clear, and direct. No "cookie cutter" treatment, he listens to individual patient needs and concerns. Yes, you may have to wait sometimes on very busy clinic days, but that is a problem at all major university medical centers that deal with trauma and emergencies. (Try asking whether the team is 'on time' or 'running behind' when you check in?) If you are living in Southern California, why would you go to anyone else?

July 11th, 2012
Dr. Cloughesy's resident is completely incompidet. All he does is repeat anything else 50 times he is worthless! After a 2 hour wait the doctor finally comes and tells me nothing! Now I have a $400 bill for a complete waste of my time. Having a brain tumor I'd wish for a little more decensy. I will not be going back.