A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Coalwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Coalwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coalwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Coalwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coalwell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coalwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Coalwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Coalwell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Coalwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Coalwell practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.