Overall Review

3.9

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Coalwell has always shown my daughter and I respect and has taken the time to listen to the issues and explains the diagnosis. He's top-notch.

December 23rd, 2014
I think Dr Coalwell is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of having care for me

May 13th, 2013
This clinic only seems concerned about generating bills
Dr. Timothy Coalwell of Medical Park Family Care prescribed a Renal Kidney Sonogram prior to my annual physical based on lab work, during my physical he said the test was negative and was not done based on my lab work, and that he prescribed it because I was overly anxious and not satisfied with any other explanation ? I guess that was his way of punishing me for asking questions and being my own health care advocate. 10 minutes latter he prescribed another unnecessary test for me, when I refused the 2nd test, for symptoms I did not have, he dismissed me and my family from his practice, and cancelled all my necessary prescriptions drugs he prescribed. In my opinion Dr. Coalwell and his clinic only seem to be concerned about generating bills versus my health.