A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Coblentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Coblentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Coblentz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coblentz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Coblentz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Coblentz MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Coblentz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Coblentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Coblentz practices Urology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Urologists.