Overall Review

3.8

August 27th, 2015
worse doctor
My daughter went to him with different health issues like stomach ache a lot, constipation, tiredness, frequent urination, hair loss, heart palpitations,dairy problems,diagestive issues, and he told her she has anxiety, so he put her on anxiety meds. She didn't tolerate meds well so she only takes it 1/4 of the pill when she needs it. I wanted him to do some blood work , but no. Then, 6 months later she had sudden weakness , almost blacking out, pulse 130, tingling in her face numbness, shakes, she couldn't walk bcs her feeling of passing out,...he told me it was her anxiety. It wasn't, I had to take her to the ER and it wasn't anxiety. We went to follow up with him few days later and he didn't even wanted to listen to me what happened to her, he was rude, and keep on repeating it was anxiety and he is referring her to psychiatry. He is not caring at all, doesn't listen and if your young he will put you on anxiety pill. He thinks your problems are all anxiety related. I'm going to find someone else..don't go to him. Worse doctor ever.

September 18th, 2013
Outstanding Doc & Guy
I have been a patient of Dr. Coc-ks since he opened his practice, and I am glad to have seen his practice and his family grow. I was morbidly overweight, and during one visit he asked me if I was looking forward to seeing my daughter graduate high school, which of course I answered I was, I will never forget this, he looked down at his shoes, and shook his head, and said Bob I have to tell you, unless you make some serious changes you will not live to see that day, I was in my early 40s at the time and pushing 500 pounds,' Today I am 52, I have seen my daughter graduate high school and college, and I have walked her down the isle, Many doctors before Dr. Coc-ks had told me my life was in danger, and I never took it to heart. I can honestly say Dr. Tim Coc-ks saved my life, I have lost half of my body mass, and I am doing well, I have an upcoming appointment with Dr. Coc-ks . I had to change the date of my appointment I called his office and the receptionist answered, no hold, changed my appointment, and she even knew who I was before I told her, Dr. Coc-ks and his staff are the best, anybody that has anything but good to say about him I would question,

June 19th, 2013
To many patients
My only conclusion is that Dr. Gray and Dr. Tim C ( I can't use his name because the survey picks it up as profanity?) have to many patients. When you call to talk to the office I am repeatedly placed on hold for more than 10 min at a time then call back and go through it again. Dr. Tim C always appears to be in a hurry and has no time for his patients. This last time I went he actually looked at his watch while I was explaining to him my pain. Very rude. No concern for his patients. I am finding a new doctor.

January 25th, 2012
Dr. Cocks I would highly recommend. I have been seeing him since I moved to Florda almost 8 years ago. He is very thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. He's very caring and attentive...he actually LISTENS to ME. I recommended my mother to him, as well, who is 83.

July 7th, 2011
Great GP
Dr. Cocks reminds me of the Doctors I saw in my youth, he knows me personally despite a patient load that dwarfs those of Doctors in the 60's and 70's. He shows a personal interest in my health and my well being. I noted a previous post that said he seems to farm out to other Dr.'s rather than make his own diagnosis. I do not find that to be a negative aspect of his care, I truly believe when this is what he does he does so not because he is not capable of making the diagnosis, or that he is unsure, I believe he does this so he can guarantee that his patients get the best possible care, and rather than being a slave to his ego, he may believe that a different Doctor may be better suited to handle the specific issue. I also want to say I AM just a patient not a shill, or a personal friend, or Dr. Cocks himself. He has been my Doc for about 7 years now. I believe he saved my life years ago, and more recently, I know he saved my cousin's life.

June 7th, 2011
Very timid regarding treatment. Quick with referrals rather than self-treating.

May 9th, 2011
caring
dr. cocks is one of the best doctors i have seen in a long time. he has a wonderful bedside manner and he shows general care and consideration for who you are as a person and not just another patient.