Dr. Timothy Coen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Coen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016

A very good experience

I was very sick and the doctor accepted to see me just before the closing hour in the evening. I did not wait at all and took very good care of me, explaining everything.

November 10th, 2016

love this doctor, finally found a family doctor I like

Office is amazingly clean and organized! Loved the doctor and now I feel great that I finally found a good family practice doctor that I can get into. He took so much time with me. Thank you!

October 30th, 2016

Caring, professional and convenient!!

Now the whole family is seeing him.. Very caring and knowledgeable.. Has great hours and very convenient for us locals!

September 10th, 2016

Excellent walk in care

I needed some routine medical tests and an exam for upcoming knee surgery. My regular physician could not see me for over 2 weeks. A friend told me about DR. Coen and I drove from the coast in San Diego North County to Fallbrook and was able to see Dr. C and get the tests I needed to expedite my surgery appointment. I was very impressed by him and his staff. He used to be an emergency care physician he so is obviously used to treating whoever may walk in with whatever health issue they have. I will definitely return and even though it takes me at least one hour to drive to his office it is totally worth it and I am grateful for the care given to me by him and his staff and no waiting for weeks for appointments elsewhere. Thank you Dr. Coen.

May 2nd, 2016

Very outstanding doctor in every way. Highly recommend.

February 4th, 2015

Great caring Doctor, I would not go to anyone else.

October 7th, 2014

mrs

Can't ask for a more caring, conscientious Doctor. Very through and personable. Takes required steps needed to facilitate your needs.

August 24th, 2013

Pro active

The front desk is a hot mess and so are the "nurses?" The doctor is insensitive and does not listen. He rushes the appt. and does not talk about more than one ailment at a time. Therfore, he is able to charge for every visit, but what a pain on top of the finances. He won't give a "narcotic" prescription for more than 3 months, even if you have a chronic condition and your dosage is only 1 pill a day. He wants to charge for those visits again. Previously with other doctors my presciptons were for a year. I've been going for over 5 years and my only justification is it took me a while to give up faith and hope that he was not what my initial gut reaction told me. I've waited over an hour every visit, even a scheduled one. It does not matter which way you book your appt. They take them in priority to your condition since this is an Urgent Care Clinic. If you want to pay more, wait forever, feel uninformed, undiagnosed and no empathy then go for it. One time his lunch appt with his older patient/friend that dicussed the alcohol they would have soon at luch was more important than finishing my appt. He told me he had to go.

February 28th, 2013

Ms.

It is a shame that such a nice doctor has such rude staff. They were unable to find my chart so they found every reason to imply I have not been there before. One girl, Mandy or Mindy even went so far as to state she had been there 5 years and did not recognize me. Helen acted as though I could not exist if she could not find me in her computer. I will not be going back, I find all the paperwork for a visit tedious enough without having to repeat the process for staff that cannot admit their mistake in the first place.

September 8th, 2012

Great Doctor, and Great staff

Excellent care...Prompt and caring.

November 2nd, 2011

Doctor is really nice, young girl/girl who takes vitals at front desk very rude!

This is a nice quiet doctors office, but the dark haired girl working at the desk ( dark brown hair ) and that takes your vitals is so rude. I NEVER complain about anything nor do i waste my time writing a review complaining but in this case i just had to. She did nothing what so ever to help me since this was my first time in this doctors office. She didnt make any effort to help me since i didnt know too much about my insurance information and her attitude during my whole visit was so unprofessional. I will not go back to this office simply because of her. my doctor Aimee was very polite though and really nice. Another girl at the front desk with dirty blonde hair was nice too.

November 17th, 2009

Susanne

Great Office! Very kind and takes his time with you!