Neurological Surgeons

3831 Piper St
Suite S450
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-258-6999
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Gary on Feb 22nd, 2013

I met Dr Cohen after a visit to the ER. Could not use hands, arms, feet, legs. I was given a fast track to surgery due to numerous cervical disks pressing on my spinal cord. My body was shutting down. I went into the hospital in a wheel chair and walked out using a cane. My progress is nothing short of a miracle from Dr Cohen. His gift and talents gave me back my body as a Christmas Gift 2012. FWIW I saw him on weekends and Christmas Eve Day.

|  show details
May 1st, 2011

My appt. was at 1:30PM. I had to wait until after 4:00PM to see Dr. Cohen. It was terrible service. Dr. Cohen spent 50 seconds with me and I had to pay $625 for that. I was told 3 staff members called in sick. I would have happily rescheduled rather than miss my work appointments. Or they could have told me to come back in 2.5 hours. Either way, I wasted a lot of time and he was so rushed did not feel like I had Dr. Cohen's full attention for the less than 1 minute that I saw him. Terrible office management was what I experienced.

|  Dr. Cohen is great.  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2010

The doctor is great but his staff is very rude they need to hire people who are healthier and who take less vacations. When my husband started with this office they told him 8 times and I'm not kidding that they would call him back. And recently they disinformed him that his case was on hold and when he called his adjuster she said they not only called at almost 6 p.m. they said their staff was on vacation once again. Their office professionalism is in great need of retraining your patients should be important you should show initiative to take the extra mile for them.

|  Back Fusion  |  show details
by Kevin Feller on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Cohen fused my S1/L1/L2 in 2002 and i have had 0 problems since then. I cant speak highly enough for his abilities and professianalism.

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

Exceptionally talented, Professional, and Courtious Doctor that made me feel comfortable and confident with my care from start to finish. Dr. Cohen, is definitely my first choice and will be highly recommended for any friend or family member who needs to see a Neurosurgeon.