Dr. Timothy Connall MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Tualatin, OR

January 18th, 2017
A+ experience!!
From the first phone call through my visit today, I've experienced nothing but exceptional care from Dr Connell and his staff. He actually exceeded my expectations!

August 9th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I am very impressed with the quality of work and level of professionalism from Dr. Connall and his staff. I had breast augmentation done, with excellent results. I am very happy with his work. He did a great job answering questions I had. Highly recommend him.

August 5th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Connall and staff
I chose Dr. Connall due to his professionalism and I had 2 friends recommend him that were very pleased with thier procedures. I had a consult w/a different doctor who wanted to do way more intrusive procedures and it wasn't necessary. I felt like Dr.Connall listened to what my needs were and I am very pleased with my results. The process was very easy and staff were extremely organized, professional and pleasant throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Connall. I had breast implant replacement, lipo, mini tummy tuck and fat grafting.

August 4th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I had tuberous breasts and I have always been self conscious about them. I never really wanted to get implants because I didn't want my breasts to look "fake". However when I went to my consultation with Connall, he provided a variety of different implant options and helped my make a decision to find implants that would look and feel natural as well as correct my tuberous breasts. He is also a very friendly surgeon and I felt comfortable discussing my situation with him.

June 22nd, 2016
I have been deformed for life, by this doctor's work with fat grafting. I have reached out to him to form some type of corrective action regarding the matter. My insurance stated I had been injured. I had to go through extensive recovery and had a hole in my chest for several months. When the fat grafting procedure did not go right, , he was not there and his staff was not responsive. I became very ill with infection with a long hospital stay as well. I am left with an injury that has not been addressed, and that has totally changed my way of life.

June 18th, 2015
Exactly what I wanted, kind, knowledgable, friendly, and made me feel at ease.

February 10th, 2015
Exceeded my expectations
Miracle worker! I feel sexy for the first time since having children 16 years ago!

April 23rd, 2014
I.B.T.C.
Went in for a breast reduction, I said I didn't want to go to small I wanted to be a C cup. I was a double D. I went to try on bras yesterday for the first time and a C cup was huge, a B cup still big, I am in tears!

October 30th, 2013
Happy!
Dr. Connall is great! I had breast augmentation surgery (implants) and couldn't be happier. I consulted with three different doctors and I felt Dr. Connall was the best blend of knowledge, skill, and care. I was very nervous about surgery but he was both calming and reassuring. His staff is great too. Normal recovery time aside, the procedure was rather easy, and I wish I had done it sooner!

July 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!!
I had breast augmentation consultations with 3 different Portland physicians and by far, Dr. Connall was the best. His demeanor is calm, professional and friendly, and he goes out of his way to help patients feel at ease. His office staff are very nice and he had the nicest office of the three I visited. He patiently answered all of my questions, I never felt rushed, and I appreciated how thorough he was at explaining all aspects of the procedure. I recommend Dr. Connall highly! I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable talking to a doctor. He's the best. I have friends who've had their augmentations done by him and all have glowing reviews of his work.

June 16th, 2013
Exceeded All Expectations (from Nurse Practitioner)
I will preface this by saying I too am a healthcare provider. I have worked as an RN for 18 years, nurse practitioner for just over one. I have worked with my share of below average, average, ok, and outstanding providers both in my own practice as well as with my personal healthcare. Dr. Connall falls into the outstanding category, as does his office and surgical teams. I came to Dr. Connall in 2005 for a simple breast augmentation, (under the muscle/saline). I had consulted with 10 other cosmetic surgeons, two of which were in the LA area. Dr. Connall was the clear choice. His credentials are impressive, he is a skilled surgeon. My results postop were exactly what I wanted. He took the time to sit down and got through every option with me, HONESTLY, and did not pressure me to go one way or the other. His bedside manner is professional, caring, and kind. He truly cares for the person as well as making you look and feel good about yourself. He understands it comes in all shapes and sizes and tailors things to your wishes. Fast forward to 2013. I have been so happy with my results from my breast augmentation, I hadn't been back to Dr. Connall. Until after I got the news that my mammogram this year required further follow up, as there were changes on my right breast. An ultrasound, biopsy and MRI later, I was told I had DCIS, stage 0 breast cancer, intermediate grade. Initially I was looking at a lumpectomy until MRI results came in. In this time frame, I had called Dr. Connall's office to discuss things with him, as radiation was going to potentially damage my implants. GIven a cancer diagnosis with a nearly 100% cure rate, I began thinking of the more cosmetic issues that would come with treatment. I called Dr. Connall's office and was placed on the schedule that same week. No more than two hours after making the appointment, Dr. Connall called me directly. He was concerned, sympathetic to my situation, and was very interested in helping me in whatever way he could. Once MRI determined that mastectomy was the only option on the right, I of course began thinking of the left. There were fibrocystic changes discovered on my left, but benign. Again, near 100% cure rate, and I could leave my left, so again was thinking about appearance, disfigurement, and symmetry. I wasn't sure that Dr. Connall did reconstruction post mastectomy. He considers each carefully and does do these cases. He was honest with me in his abilities to reconstruct. He again thoroughly reviewed all the available options for me, and told me those that he would refer me on for (flap reconstructions). He listened to my concerns about the mastectomy, and the double mastectomy was on the table. He was forthright yet gentle when he stressed to me that I will never look as good as my initial surgery. He was also honest in what options we would have once in the OR. He had a plan A, B, AND C. Dr. Connall understood that this was not just a physical issue, but also an emotional and psychological decision. This entire process he and his staff were kind, gentle, and supportive. Never at any time did I feel judged, pressured, or uncomfortable. When I had made my decision to go through with the double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction, his office and my breast surgeon promptly coordinated their schedules and made it happen without adding any additional stress onto an already stressful situation for me. On day of surgery, Dr. Connall came in, made my markings on my chest, and provided me the support and reassurance I needed. I have seen it all in the hospital; I've seen surgeries go bad, patients come back to the ICU, all of it. He put me at ease, reviewed the three options in front of us, and I felt at peace with my decision. I woke up to his voice in the recovery room. He was there, supportive, closely monitoring everything (this was nearly 10pm). Postop, day one, Dr. Connall was my first visitor early the next day. He checked everything, Reviewed how surgery went with me. Professional, honest, and caring. In all my years in healthcare, he is perhaps one of the most caring providers I have ever encountered. In my postop recovery phase, he watched me closely week by week, checking on healing, potential complications, and answering my every question. He took the time. As a provider I know how limited his time can be. He never rushed, he was always 'in the moment' with me. As of this writing I am 2 months postop. He did an amazing job with reconstruction. Together with my breast surgeon, he was able to spare my nipples, minimize my scar lines, and get my results quite close to what I had before. I highly recommend Dr. Connall and his staff. I am forever grateful for the time and efforts he has made on my behalf.

June 15th, 2013
Really Cared
It was obvious Dr. Connall really likes his patients and what he does. He spent a lot of time making sure the procedure was the right one and would go smoothly. His staff are very professional and helpful.