A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cool
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cool, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cool graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alden Cool MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Cool practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cool has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cool practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL and Fairfield, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.