A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Cool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cool
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cool Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cool, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cool graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alden Cool MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Cool practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cool has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cool practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL and Fairfield, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.