Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Putnam Medical Associates
330 Pomfret St
Putnam, CT 06260
860-928-2736
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEST.DOCTOR.EVER.  |  show details
by Gloria Williams on Jan 7th, 2014

Doctor Cooper has been my Primary Care Physician for 18 years now. I've never seen a better, more enthusiastic, kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent, down-to-earth, competent professional in my whole life! He has an AMAZING bedside manner, he involves you in your healthcare plain, he explains EVERYTHING to you and won't let you leave until you understand your diagnosis and the course of treatment to help get you well. He NEVER has the "God complex" that some physicians get! He's the kind of guy that you'd love to hang out with and have some pizza and a cold beer! That's just the kind of personality he has!

|  Patient  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of 20yrs. with Dr Tim Cooper. I am a very complicated patient with several medical problems. He has always been very understanding and very patient. He has never let me leave the office until I fully understood my medical prognosis and all questions answered. If he does not have the complete knowledge of my illness he will always recommend me to a highly recommended specialist.I must say his nurses are the best !! signed R.L.- Plainfield

|  Best Doc I've EVER Had!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Amazing bedside manner. Treats you like a person not just a patient. Is truly caring, thorough, and still has a passion for medicine after all of these years. He gets excited to explain things to you and how things work. I moved an hour away, but kept him as a doctor because I don't believe I would ever find anyone nearly as good as him.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

He's been my Doctor for 15 years and I wouldn't want any other. He takes all the time you need, explains everything, is caring and kind and genuinely takes the time to get to know his patients. He is the BEST doctor I have ever had!