A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Corbett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wiley Corbett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Corbett practices Family Medicine near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Family Physicians.