A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Corbett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbett
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wiley Corbett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Corbett practices Family Medicine near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Family Physicians.