A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Corden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Corden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Corden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Corden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Evans Corden MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Corden practice?
- Dr. Timothy Corden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Corden practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Madison, WI.
See Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.