A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Corden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Corden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corden
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Corden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Corden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Corden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Evans Corden MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Corden practice?
- Dr. Timothy Corden has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Corden practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.