A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cornell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cornell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Cornell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Cornell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cornell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cornell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.