Overall Review

August 27th, 2015
Great experience!
I've seen Dr. Coss on 3 occasions so far, and he has always been a pleasure to deal with. He is quick to schedule tests and screenings, and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if need be. He recommended me to an ENT specialist, who I was very pleased with. Also has a comfortable demeanor, and asks lots of questions in order to fully understand your medical history. Scheduling an appointment is easy, and wait time is minimal. Location is easy to find, and most testing facilities are nearby. Highly recommended.

March 25th, 2015
Great Doc
great doctor and person. I had to find a new doctor do to retirement of my doctor. I found Dr. Coss, I am so glade that i have found another doctor that is so good.

June 12th, 2014
Great Physician
Dr, Coss is very thorough - gently asking questions to obtain important information about our health

September 21st, 2013
Retiree
He is the best doctor I have ever had! He is thorough and very trustworthy! Really hate it that he is moving on! But I wish him the very best! Good Luck to you Timmy!

June 30th, 2013
he is truly a caring doctor that will listen to you and help you in anyway he can.
he don't just care about your physical health he cares about your total self.

February 18th, 2013
Wouldn't take my dog to him
He is the doctor at the nursing facility where my husband resides. He has made several diagnosis's about my husbands condition that were proven to be false by his surgeon. He refused to get my husband the mental help he needed to cope with his medical condition based on his opinion that he didn't need help (My husband was having suicidal thoughts and desires). He has refused to listen to the advice of other medical professionals who deal with certain situations on a daily basis and has put my husband's health at risk more than once. His beside manner has been almost bi-polar. Sometimes he comes in and seems to know what he's talking about and other times he comes in all ticked off and makes rash decisions about my husbands care. Looking forward to the day we no longer have to deal with him.

July 5th, 2011
Good diagnostic ability. Easy to talk with, explains issues thoroughly. He referred me to excellent surgeons. Very satisfied.

March 29th, 2009
Caring Doctor
If you are looking for a doctor that spends time with you, gives you advice, is aggressive with tests and diagnosis then this is the doctor to go to. The staff isn't always the friendlist but Dr. Coss is a very caring doctor and goes the extra mile to make sure you are getting the best medical care - much like the old time doctors. He never forgets a patient.