A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Cotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Cotts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotts graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Brett Cotts MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Cotts practice?
- Dr. Timothy Cotts has 19 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Cotts practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Marquette Internists, Marquette Pediatricians, and Marquette Cardiologists.