Dr. Timothy Cowthorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Cowthorn?

October 18th, 2016

Ms

Very compassionate . Really attentive and seems to genuinely love what he does. He listens and follows up with you throughout the visit. I highly recommend him to anyone.

August 13th, 2013

He is the worst doctor I have ever experienced.The work was very sloppy and he did not listen to me when i told him something was wrong and for that i almost lost my life.i spent 3 months in the hospital because he had poisoned me. I kept telling cowthorne i was sick and he mocked me and tried to send me back to work. Because of cowthorne i suffered from two surgeries, a blood transfusion, being fed through an iv, and the loss of my ovary because cowthorne was careless.watch this man he is lazy and dose not watch his patients closely .so be careful and understand going to doctor can mean life or death. All this mancares about is a check and definitly not his patients.

October 28th, 2011

Dr. Cowthorn is terrific. He provided treatment alternatives to treating my endometrial hyperplasia. He provided excellent information that helped me make the final decision to have a hysterectomy, using the Da Vinci method. I felt amazing immediately following surgery and after an overnight stay in the hospital, continued feeling great when I returned home. Thank you Dr. Cowthorn and the wonderful staff of Greystone OB/Gyn.

September 16th, 2011

Dr Cowthorn and Staff

Dr Cowthorn and the staff at Greystone OB/GYN are amazing. I have been a patient here for over 6 years now, and have had 2 babies. They made the experience great, and were very caring. Any question or concern I had was taken and dealt with with the utmost of care. Thank you!

May 21st, 2011

Loved Him!

I loved Dr. Cowthorn and the entire staff at Greystone. All of the doctors and midwives were great! We moved after I delivered, but I would be tempted to drive the 2 hours to go back to them. Only downside.....sometimes the office gets a little backed up and you have to wait. They deliver at Rockdale, and I had a great experience there too!

May 2nd, 2011

Sandra Braswell

This is the best DRs office I've been to in a long time!!!! The whole staff is excellent and very professional. When Dr.Cowthorn speaks to you its in terms you can understand he spends time with all his patients and their family if needed. In fact my daughter goes thereand both of my grandchildren are courtseyof this wonderful staff.

April 18th, 2011

Wonderful Staff!

Excellent Doctor and Staff.... very professional and knowledgeable! Whole office (docs, nurses, midwives, front office staff, appt staff, etc) are down to earth and easy to talk to! Love them all! Not one complaint in my 12 months of being with this practice

March 23rd, 2017