A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Crall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Crall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crall graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Crall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mammoth Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Crall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Crall practice?
- Dr. Timothy Crall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Crall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Taos, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Mammoth Lakes, CA and Bishop, CA.
See Taos Surgeons.