A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Crall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Crall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crall graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Crall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mammoth Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy S Crall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Crall practice?
- Dr. Timothy Crall has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Crall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mammoth Lakes, CA.
See Mammoth Lakes Surgeons.